Employment & Settlement
Achēv Newcomer Information Centre Online, or NIC Online, offers free online orientation, information, and referrals related to Employment and Settlement for newcomers in Ontario.
You can access NIC Online services if you meet these three requirements:
- You are either a Permanent Resident or a Convention Refugee
- You are 16 years or older
- You are a resident of Ontario
Why Do You Need Settlement Services?
Adjusting to a new country can be quite difficult if you do not have access to the right information and resources. This is where Achēv Newcomer Information Centre Online can help you by providing updated information and referrals related to Employment and Settlement in Ontario.
You will receive:
- Orientation to the job market
- Understanding of Canadian Workplace Culture
- Assistance with resume preparation
- On-demand and live webinars related to job search
- Education and Training
- Government Programs
- Legal and Social Services
- Canadian Citizenship
Information and Resources
We offer exclusive hand-picked information and resources to NIC Online clients clients. After an Employment Consultant has validated your registration, you will have unlimited access to:
- Recorded Webinars
- Featured Articles
- External resources
- Self-directed Virtual Resource Centre
- Free Online Tools