Resize font

What would I need to take care of as soon as I land in Ontario?

  • Get your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
  • Apply for Health card (OHIP card)
  • Apply for driver's license
  • Apply for bank account
  • Apply for child and family benefits

Newcomer Information Centre Online is coordinated and funded by:

Achev logo Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada logo